Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mommy Makeover: Skye




















A couple of weeks ago, I had the privilege of helping a busy mommy get her "hairstyle groove back".
As a working wife and mother of a toddler, I can understand the strong allure of just devoting all of your time and energy to running your household. Eventually, you become too overwhelmed to spend any energy on yourself. Plus, you feel guilty for even thinking about doing anything nice for yourself.

But, to my mommies out there, we have to remember to spend a little extra time on ourselves.

Now, I am getting off my soapbox to introduce you to a great mommy named Skye. She is a busy mommy whom was in a huge hairstyle rut. Right away, I could see that all she needed was a layered cut and an all over color to give her style a new lease.

As we waited for her color to process, Skye was able to catch up on reading her gossip mags and take a much needed break. While she relaxed, I worked on other clients and attempted to learn my new I-Phone. Overall, it was a great day!

Are you a Mommy looking to get her "hairstyle groove back"? 



 Contact Me For An Appointment
















No comments:

Post a Comment